Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,463 (NZ$2,882) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (31 minutes ago)