Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47848 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,367 (NZ$2,858) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)