Cost of living in Rostock, Germany vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,423 (€1,757) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)