Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.809 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,920 (€2,373) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)