Cost of living in Rome, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,136 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,934 (€2,317) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)