Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 108% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,704 ($3,824) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)