Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 101% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,610 ($3,686) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)