Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 109% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,294 ($3,246) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)