Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01806 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 818 (ARS $45,324) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)