Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,021 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18170 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,512 (R$ 8,322) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)