Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18014 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,043 (R$ 5,788) in Rio Branco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)