Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,783 (€2,137) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)