Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10707 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,385 (12,937 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €3,300 (about 2 hours ago)