Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11776 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,311 (11,130 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 6 hours ago)