Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 JOD / KZT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 39% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 732 (376,258 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)