Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05862 JOD / ZAR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,307 (R 22,294) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)