Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,861 (€2,115) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (28 minutes ago)