Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,583 (€1,959) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)