Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,475 (€1,794) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £409 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 38,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadiad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)