Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04064 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,231 (ARS $30,302) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q5,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (21 minutes ago)