Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01951 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 885 (ARS $45,367) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)