Cost of living in Reims, France vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,476 (€1,852) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Howrah costs ₨75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $225 (about 1 hour ago)