Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,694 (€2,032) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)