Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,558 (€1,874) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (43 minutes ago)