Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.987 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 75% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,103 (£2,131) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)