Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.935 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 64% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,974 (£2,111) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 354,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)