Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.917 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,003 (£2,183) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (31 minutes ago)