Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00506 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 23% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 925 (₨182,624) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (43 minutes ago)