Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Rasht has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,123 (﷼ 66,673,298) in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)