Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19277 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,682 (Dirham 8,724) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)