Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19293 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 14% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,369 (Dirham 7,098) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (27 minutes ago)