Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19343 JOD / AED
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,408 (Dirham 7,281) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)