Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17116 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 12% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 969 (5,659 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (31 minutes ago)