Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18629 JOD / RON
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,092 (5,860 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)