Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20148 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 47% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,617 (8,025 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (10 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)