Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19907 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 48% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,631 (8,191 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)