Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00837 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 874 (Taka 104,426) in Rajshahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)