Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19571 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,378 (7,042 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)