Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18822 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 936 (4,970 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)