Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18558 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,092 (5,886 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 4,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,437 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albany, New York costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)