Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21235 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,020 (4,803 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)