Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07520 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,186 (15,774 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)