Cost of living in Quy Nhon, Vietnam compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 JOD / VND
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quy Nhon (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,041 (34,225,339 ₫) in Quy Nhon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)