Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,271 ($1,793) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)