Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03543 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 944 (ARS $26,650) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)