Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09459 JOD / GTQ
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,214 (Q12,832) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)