Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00501 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 777 (₨155,189) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gaya costs ₨42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aleppo costs 200,000 £ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vilnius costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tandil costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)