Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00576 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 748 (₨129,910) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)