Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 92% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,299 (NZ$4,501) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)