Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,626 (C$2,972) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (35 minutes ago)