Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 35% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,752 (C$3,301) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)