Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 69% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,860 (2,362,895 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)