Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,866 (2,369,763 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (about 1 hour ago)