Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 67% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,002 (2,539,560 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)