Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,837 (2,337,101 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (34 minutes ago)