Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 JOD / KPW *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,977 (2,511,747 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)