Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,085 (Rp 21,616,374) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens, Georgia costs $29,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,353 (about 3 hours ago)