Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 JOD / IDR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,001 (Rp 18,852,721) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)