Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 712 (Bs 59,636,076) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)