Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zarqa, Jordan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 766 (Bs 86,282,634) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)