Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02165 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 10% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,319 ($U60,953) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)