Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02446 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,542 ($U63,038) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)