Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02475 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 20% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,317 ($U53,228) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)