Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02256 JOD / UYU
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,230 ($U54,520) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)