Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,393 (CH$1,319,735) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)