Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,289 (CH$1,209,442) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)