Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,547 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00991 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 869 (₨87,629) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Santiago de Compostela costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)