Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01015 JOD / INR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,066 (₨105,006) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)