Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11263 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,160 (10,297 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)