Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11082 JOD / HRK
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,266 (11,425 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)