Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01340 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 8% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (Php75,245) in Puerto Princesa City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)