Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21925 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 941 (S/. 4,294) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)