Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21370 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,079 (S/. 5,048) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)