Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,653 ($2,339) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)