Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,065 (€1,335) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (33 minutes ago)