Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% cheaper than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,100 (€1,328) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php46 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)