Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.804 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,411 (€1,754) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)