Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.942 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,754 (£1,862) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,200 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)