Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.810 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,100 in Zarqa you would need to make just about Dinar 1,082 (€1,337) in Prešov.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (26 minutes ago)