Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zarqa, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21834 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Zarqa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zarqa (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,408 (R$ 6,447) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,300 in Zarqa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)